Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Lesson Plan

My partner and I created the Lesson Plan "Operations with Rational Numbers". My partner did a wonderful job of presenting the material to the students. The only part of the Lesson Plan I found difficult was making sure we provided instruction for all learning styles. I hope in the future this challenge will become easier for me.

This class has been very informative for me. I have learned to use several types of technology such as blogs and wiki pages. When the semester started I was unaware there were so many types of technology that could be used in the classroom.

I would not change anything about this class. CK is a wonderful educator. I was technologically challenged at the beginning of the semester. She was so patient and helpful. I have been successful in this class because of her help.

I think teachers must have a knowledge of technology today. Classrooms of today are greatly enhanced by technology. If educators use technology properly, their students will benefit tremendously.

No comments:

Post a Comment